Richard J.W. Andrews
B.A. (Hons.), LL.B.
A graduate of the University of Western Ontario, I articled and practiced with a Bay Street firm in Toronto. Drawn to the natural and cultural heritage of Niagara, I moved to Niagara-on-the-Lake and established my practice here in 1995.
I have had the privilege of serving clients within the Niagara Region and beyond, in a wide variety of matters, but my practice focuses on core areas of solicitor’s work, namely real estate, business law and estate planning & administration.
Niagara Legal Services
Accessible and understandable legal advice and guidance is essential to any successful undertaking, whether it is buying or selling property, operating and structuring your business, or crafting your estate plan.
My goal is to listen, understand your objectives, and provide you with accurate advice in an efficient manner, and a clear explanation of the services to be provided and the expected costs.
My staff and I look forward to offering excellent service to you in a professional yet comfortable environment.
Recent practice highlights include:
- serving as corporate counsel to a broadband provider which built and operates the premier broadband network in Niagara;
- establishment of a phased condominium development and corporation;
- successful administration of several multi-million dollar estates;
- sale of successful restaurant/pub/inn involving multiple properties;
- assisting private lender clients in placing millions of dollars in secured loans.
I also serve on boards of directors for clients, and provide executor services in estate administration.